cheap thrills

ordinary tales of op shopping, garage sales, swap meets and trawling council verge collections, things that keep me sane, make me happy and fill the house with endless amounts of crap.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

come in sit down

I haven't been op shopping or garage saleing for a long time now, i think it's dawning on me that i don't need any more stuff no matter how cheap it is. But as i haven't updated this site for ages and had a hankering to i'm posting my sofas - of which we have three! yes i know it's ridiculous we've got three full lounge suites squeezed into the house. We really don't need that much seating but i don't want to get rid of any of them. One was free from a friend, one was bought at an auction and the other was bought from second hand shop.



2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

The leather one looks so cozy. Which is your favorite?

7:55 PM  
Blogger cactus said...

Sarah, my favourite is definitely the green vinyl which is the one that was given to me. I love it!

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home