cheap thrills

ordinary tales of op shopping, garage sales, swap meets and trawling council verge collections, things that keep me sane, make me happy and fill the house with endless amounts of crap.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

scurtains for me

I'm always collecting bits and pieces of interesting fabric from second hand shops but up until this year it's all been stuffed in an old chest feeding the silverfish. Now, in my new organised life (both girls at school), it's neatly stacked in this new, handy shelf - until i'm looking for something, then it ends up all over the floor.

Here are some of my favourite skirts all made from curtains. Looks like i'm at a knee-length A-line time of life.



1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

O, I so love your skirts! What great fabric.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home