cheap thrills

ordinary tales of op shopping, garage sales, swap meets and trawling council verge collections, things that keep me sane, make me happy and fill the house with endless amounts of crap.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

boot sale booty

I went to a car boot sale on Sunday and topped up my supply of pouffes. We have three cluttering up the floor already but i just couldn't go past this orange vinyl one for three dollars. And cushions for two dollars each....why not.


And no trip to a boot sale is complete unless i come home with yet another suitcase. These are just some of my collection and even Mr M remarked uncharacteristically when i got in "oh... another suitcase". Time to stop ...must...resist.

1 Comments:

Blogger sherry said...

Oh, I don't think one needs to practice too much restraint when it comes to picking up vintage suitcases--they are so handy for storage (not to mention that they will be ever so much more practical than the smashing handbags if one does ever need to become a bag lady!)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home