cheap thrills

ordinary tales of op shopping, garage sales, swap meets and trawling council verge collections, things that keep me sane, make me happy and fill the house with endless amounts of crap.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

nuts and bones

I realise this celebration of tack isn't to everyone's taste (though i can't understand why) but these confections of shell and nut really make me happy.
Obviously the skulls aren't op shop finds but i love 'em so they're free thrills. The top picture is a turtle skull that Mr M found on a beach and the bottom ones are quokka skulls i collected on Rottnest Island. Not sure if it's legal to smuggle quokka skulls off the island so please don't tell anyone. I can't resist a good bone and my collection of jawbones including teeth really cheers up the garden.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home